The list - the plan...

I made a list...

Mostly because I'm overwhelmed with all I have to do, to choose, to figure out before even thinking of (create) making $ with my Art.

I have read so many articles, followed so many tutorials, free courses that are all about - selling you something - no wonder THEY make money, participating in different groups, (create) enter some challenges, even working my a... off for one contest that was reserved for EU citizens... duh!

Teaching myself Illustrator, a good thing I already knew Photoshop!, understanding all (create) the different standards for multiple sites having different type of uploads specifications, POD sites and Microstock sites, while trying to finish my website, which is only an online portfolio... in case you're checking it out.

Being afraid of showing to much and (create) have my art stolen (and my heart), and at the same time, afraid to not show enough and disappear in the crowd.

I spend so much time on learning SEO, stats (create) and how to manage campaign, promotions, how to grow followers... and it is confusing!




PHEW!!!!


Wait a minute... I am an artist right?! I already quit a good job because of the "selling part" that they tried to shove my way, what am I doing now?!


I need to CREATE...


Is it because I never had a child and never create life that I have that urge of creating all the time...? If I think about it though, that "urge" or need to produce something new, started way before I could have given birth... So I guess it's deeper than I expected.

I realize that "starting" is a constant in my life...

I remember, at 7 yo. when I was learning Ballet, and Tap Dance, and in my early teens Ballet Jazz and all, the need of inventing was already there, and years later when I was old enough to get my own students, I started choreographing for them. Few years later, I got involved in a Gym club and became Chief trainer and started to make the girls floor routines and their mixed music tape for their competitions. 

New Eden was the game I was working on right after school

It's like, when I started Video game school, I knew that at its term I would create my company, I just knew it, I didn't want to work on other peoples ideas and projects I wanted to work on mine. 
Well... that didn't work out. 


So I went my way and started comedy school so I could write my own stuff, I thought why not? So I did for about 4 years, and combined acrobatics with it. And got hired by a street theater company and then a circus, for the next 5 years I tour in Canada and Europe.


That's me as a fake Security before the show, on the right :)


That was so much fun, but even if we had our own skits and material, I was still working for someone else and was not totally free.


In fact, I was only when I was up there!


So now I'm singing, well I'm sure you know what's coming... I want to write songs, and music. Yep!
Sometimes I think I should have multiples lives to be able finally to live to it's fullest, or...

Is that what I'm doing now?

As you can see, I am always "Starting"... Am I ever going to finish?

hmmm...

No! Because finishing is the end, I don't want to end anything, ever.
That might explain my fear of dying... I just don't want it to END!

So I make plans and lists, but sometimes I just need to do what I feel like doing, whatever the plan is, whatever the list says. Following what you feel, isn't that how inspiration works?

And when I'm not "inspired", that's when I'll follow...

The plan!

https://dannysremakeremodel.myportfolio.com/

Well, next time I will dig into the heart of what it means for me to have an artistic online business, the details of some of the possible ways and path to choose and how I am dealing with it. I will tell you what I think about the humongous amount of work, and choices I have to make, when I don't even know who I am most of the time.

You are welcome to leave comments or questions if you feel like it.

Thank you for reading me anyway!
And again... Excuse my English!

Comments

Popular Posts